Happy New Year
Make every day New Year's Day and refresh your New Year's resolutions
Before proceeding there are a few things to consider…
- Referring others is never a requirement but I believe it is your duty to share what you ahve found with others. It is not your responsibility how they react and certainly not your responsibility to try and SELL or convince them. Let them know about it and accept their response as their opinion, whatever that may be; a good teacher tells people where to look, not what to see!
- Referring others will enhance your income but never share with people for personal benefit, always share because you have the intention to help them, no other reason.
- Multiple Income streams should be a long term goal, but when getting started focus on the plan I share with you and only when comfortable in that plan, think about adding more income streams.
- Don’t get cheap! This is your future and you should make the sacrifice to start at the highest possible level, without risking essential funds. Don’t use your food or rent money for example, but do cut out some unnecessary luxuries to give yourself the best start possible.
- Understand that anything you do in life involves risk. Divine providence has brought you to this place in your life and this website at this moment in time.
“I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we’re all teachers – if we’re willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door.” ~ Marla Gibbs
Now choose the button below that best suits your current situation, knowing that starting with low or no capital will always require more time and effort, and before clicking the button read 4 above again.